First Annual CDD Community Meeting
The meeting provided new perspectives on collaborative research, scientific community development and global health, with a focus on infectious diseases of the developing world.
We had 114 people register, 10 posters presented and many great speakers.
Presentation Videos and Slides (PDF)
- Developing drugs for neglected parasitic diseases in an academic incubator
James McKerrow, PhD,
Sandler Center/QB3, UCSF
- Mining Small Molecule Probes of Human Parasite Proteases from Libraries of Covalent Inhibitors
Matt Bogyo, PhD,
Stanford University Medical School
- Charting the Past and Proposing the Future Course of Antimalarial Discovery in Chemical Space
Anang Shelat, PhD,
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Modeling and Determining the Structures of Proteins and Macromolecular Assemblies
Andrej Sali, PhD
- Academic drug discovery: the chemistry challenges of target choice and screening library selection
Christopher Lipinski, PhD,
- Panel, Technical community roadmap for open collaborations and global health
Barry Bunin, PhD,
Collaborative Drug Discovery
Thanks to our other speakers and panel members.