5 Reasons Why Collaborative Scientists Use CDD
- CDD provides Projects inside secure CDD Vaults™ for temporal, spatial, and data-type partitioning capabilities whether it is for a single shared compound or HTS screening campaign.
- CDD’s lightweight chemical registration and SAR technology and services are economical for those in budget conscious labs to large pharmaceutical companies.
- CDD supports collaborations from the single lab to large multicenter groups funded by foundations, EU, and NIH; and with CDD Vaults multiple organizations with diverse IP/data requirements to securely work together, as if one.
- CDD is focused on the user – with no software, no hardware, no IT support, no lock-in – one can import or export data anytime.
- CDD has been audited by pharmas, foundations, and is the trusted choice for biotechs and academics from leading researcher centers who rely on CDD to do drug discovery faster.
If you are already using CDD, you probably know much of this. If you are new to CDD, put us to the test immediately with a free trial.