The 2nd Annual Drug Repositioning & Indications Discovery Conference
Dr. Christopher Lipinski Keynote on Collaborative Drug Discovery Panel
Dr. Barry Bunin will chair a panel & present at The 2nd Annual Drug Repositioning & Indications Discovery Conference in San Francisco Oct 23rd – 24th. The Panel is titled “A New Era for Drug Repositioning: How Successes and Partnerships are Changing the Drug Development Process”.
In addition to Barry Bunin, Ph.D., CEO & President Collaborative Drug Discover, Inc., panelists include:
- Christine M Colvis, Ph.D., Program Officer, National Institutes of Health, National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS)
- Christopher Lipinski, Ph.D. (virtual presenter), Scientific Advisor, Melior Discovery
- David Cavalla, Ph.D. (virtual presenter), Founder, Numedicus Ltd., Principal, ATPBio
Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront
600 Airport Blvd
Burlingame, California 94010
For those who can not join in person, sign up for the free LIVE webinar of the panel discussion.
Representative panelist topics:
- How will drug repositioning of commercial drugs for rare diseases (and vice-versa) evolve?
- What’s the most interesting new examples of drug repositioning results…and why?
- How has the field changed recently? What’s next?