This release brings a collection of handy enhancements to your searches and reports.
Have you ever wanted to find molecules that have NOT been tested in an assay so that you can schedule them for testing? With this release we add a “not in protocol” search that allows you to do just that.
This search will look for any molecule that has not been tested in any run of the assay. You can use it in combination with other search criteria, such as other protocol search terms, structure or keyword searches, or anything else.
To give just one example, you have an ongoing “primary hits” collection, and you want to see if any of these hit molecules remain to be screened in your toxicity assay:
When searching protocol results, you have a choice of looking for data with any value for a specific readout definition, which is equivalent to a “not null” in database-speak.
We’ve updated the interface that is used to “customize your report”. In addition to making better use of the screen real estate, the interface now allows you to select protocols from a drop-down. If you’re not sure what some of the report options mean, check out the new help links.
We’ve extended sorting of the search results table to all molecule and batch attributes. That’s right, you can now sort by your favorite molecule synonyms, batch IDs from your collaborators, barcodes, or lab notebook numbers, in addition to sorting by protocol data.
If the header is blue and has up/down arrows next to it, it can be sorted. Simply click on the header of the column you wish to sort in your search results table: one click to sort low ➔ high, and two clicks for high ➔ low.
Sorting works on all data types, so you can sort dates, text, and file names in an intuitive manner. Text sorting follows the same rules as Microsoft Excel.
Translated with Google Translate