CDD TOWN HALL WEBINAR VIDEO: DRUG DISCOVERY PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS (PPPs)
CDD’s inaugural CDD Town Hall Webinar explored how Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs) have inspired efforts to improve the pace of drug discovery.
Guided by a distinguished panel of speakers, this Town Hall style webinar examined:
- Various approaches for establishing successful PPPs
- How PPPs have affected the drug discovery efforts for Commercial and Neglected Tropical Diseases
- The roles played by the NIH, the private sector and academia within PPPs
- The general constraints, challenges and opportunities faced by PPPs
- Thoughts on the future of PPPs in drug discovery
Click below to view the webinar recording:
CDD was joined in the discussion by:
- Ron Margolis, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Jim Hendrix, Alzheimer’s Association
- Jair Lage de Siqueira-Neto, University of California San Diego
CDD sends an extremely grateful THANK YOU to each of these panelists – we appreciate your contributions to this very successful webinar!
If you enjoyed this Town Hall PPP webinar, be sure to tune in for the next webinar titled, “Chemistry & Biology Focused Approach to Compound Library Selection“. This event is scheduled for May 26, 2016.
This blog is authored by members of the CDD Vault community. CDD Vault is a hosted drug discovery informatics platform that securely manages both private and external biological and chemical data. Click to read more about CDD Vault, including how YOU can start a free trial and learn more about its chemical registration, structure activity relationship, and collaborative data management capabilities! Explore further via email to email@example.com or by visiting our website.