StartUp Science is dedicated to strategic platforms and applications dealing with what could be best thought of as “Meta-Science Tools,” disruptive technologies and approaches which will make the entire innovation system function more effectively for all stakeholders. The event is on Jun 15-16 at the South San Francisco Conference Center (255 South Airport Boulevard, South San Francisco, CA 94080)
CDD’s presentation is on Saturday, June 16th:
10 am- 12pm Open Mic pitches, Q&A
- Geoff Chu, NASA, remote sensing + Data Visualization
- Sean Seaver, http://store.p212121.com/
- Carlo Quinonez, Big Science and Open Hardware
1pm-2:00pm Big Data Science
- Barry Bunin, Collaborative Drug Discovery https://www.collaborativedrug.com/
- Todd Huffman, 3 Scan http://www.3scan.com/
Register for Startup Science for free here: http://startupscience.eventbrite.com/
This blog is authored by members of the CDD Vault community. CDD Vault is a hosted drug discovery informatics platform that securely manages both private and external biological and chemical data. It provides core functionality including chemical registration, structure activity relationship, chemical inventory, and electronic lab notebook capabilities!
CDD Vault: Drug Discovery Informatics your whole project team will embrace!