CDD to Present at SLAS 2016 National Meeting in San Diego (Jan 25-27)
January 5, 2016
CDD will be presenting three scientific talks at the upcoming Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening (SLAS) Conference in San Diego, between January 25th and 27th, 2016.
- Dr. Sean Ekins, CSO at CDD, will be presenting a talk, “Ensuring Chemical Structure, Biological Data and Computational Model Quality”
- Dr. Barry Bunin, CEO of CDD, will be chairing the Informatics session titled “Collaboration: Drug Discovery in the Internet Era” and presenting a talk entitled “CDD Vault: Co-evolving Collaborative Drug Discovery 3 Ways“
- Dr. Alex Clark, Research Scientist at CDD, will be presenting a talk, “Why Have One Model When You Could Have Thousands?”
Come visit our Booth 1743
CDD will be exhibiting the latest developments in our hosted solution for chemical registration, bioassay data management, Structure Activity Relationship (SAR) analysis, calculations, and visualization capabilities. Please visit us at Booth 1743 in the Exhibit Hall between Monday and Wednesday (January 25th-27th, 2016) to witness the power and flexibility of CDD Vault and new CDD Vision products.
- Track: InformaticsSession: Machine Learning to Optimize ExperimentsTitle: Why Have One Model When You Can Have Thousands?
Time: 10:30 am on Monday, January 25th
Author: Dr. Alex Clark, Research Informatics, Collaborative Drug Discovery
- Track: InformaticsSession: Data Visualization: Expert Data for Non-Experts
Title: Ensuring Chemical Structure, Biological Data and Computational Model QualityTime: 3:30 pm on Monday, January 25th
Author: Dr. Sean Ekins, CSO, Collaborative Drug Discovery
- Track: InformaticsSession: Collaboration: Drug Discovery in the Internet EraTitle: CDD Vault: Co-Evolving Collaborative Drug Discovery 3 Ways
Time: 3:00 pm on Tuesday, January 26th
Author: Dr. Barry Bunin, CEO, Collaborative Drug Discovery
This blog is authored by members of the CDD Vault community. CDD Vault is a hosted drug discovery informatics platform that securely manages both private and external biological and chemical data. It provides core functionality including chemical registration, structure activity relationship, chemical inventory, and electronic lab notebook capabilities!
CDD Vault: Drug Discovery Informatics your whole project team will embrace!