CDD’s inaugural CDD Town Hall Webinar explored how Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs) have inspired efforts to improve the pace of drug discovery.
Guided by a distinguished panel of speakers, this Town Hall style webinar examined:
- Various approaches for establishing successful PPPs
- How PPPs have affected the drug discovery efforts for Commercial and Neglected Tropical Diseases
- The roles played by the NIH, the private sector and academia within PPPs
- The general constraints, challenges and opportunities faced by PPPs
- Thoughts on the future of PPPs in drug discovery
Click below to view the webinar recording:
CDD was joined in the discussion by:
- Ron Margolis, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Jim Hendrix, Alzheimer’s Association
- Jair Lage de Siqueira-Neto, University of California San Diego
CDD sends an extremely grateful THANK YOU to each of these panelists – we appreciate your contributions to this very successful webinar!
If you enjoyed this Town Hall PPP webinar, be sure to tune in for the next webinar titled, “Chemistry & Biology Focused Approach to Compound Library Selection“. This event is scheduled for May 26, 2016.
This blog is authored by members of the CDD Vault community. CDD Vault is a hosted drug discovery informatics platform that securely manages both private and external biological and chemical data. It provides core functionality including chemical registration, structure activity relationship, chemical inventory, and electronic lab notebook capabilities!
CDD Vault: Drug Discovery Informatics your whole project team will embrace!