Seminar: An Afternoon with Collaborative Drug Discovery
An Afternoon with Collaborative Drug Discovery
Monday, April 27th
1:00 – 4:00 pm ET
Come be a part of our free seminar to hear how local researchers are applying research informatics to their chemical and biological experiments. Learn about chemical registration, data archival, data analysis, database enhanced collaborations and how to create a data model that allows you to leverage all these components within your research project. We will use the intuitive, user-friendly CDD Vault drug research informatics platform. Hands-on experience will be provided for those interested.
- Frank Cole – CDD Head of Sales, US East
- Fraser Glickman, PhD – Rockefeller University, Director HTS Resource Center
- “Studies of Frequent Hitters in the Rockefeller University Screening Library”
- Charlie Weatherall – CDD, Director of Customer Engagement
- “Collaborative Drug Discovery, CDD Vault and CDD Vision, the Pillar of Discovery Data Management and Analysis”
- Ben Gold, PhD – Weill Cornell Medical College, Assistant Professor, Dept of Microbiology and Immunology
- “Identification of Small Molecules that Kill Non-Replicating Mycobacterium Tuberculosis and their Targets”
- James Moe – Oligomerix Inc., President and CEO
- “Using CDD in Drug Development at Oligomerix”
- Q&A and Networking
Please Register Here (or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve your place at this live event. Registration on a first come, first serve basis – seating is limited.
Afternoon refreshment/snacks to be provided by CDD.
Parking: Greenberg Garage at New York-Presbyterian Hospital (212-746-1886) – Entrance at 68th Street, east of York Avenue
Quick Park: 450 E. 63rd Street (between York and 1st Avenue)
Click to read more about CDD Vault, including how YOU can start a free trial and learn more about CDD Vault’s chemical registration, structure activity relationship, and collaborative data management capabilities!