First Annual CDD Community Meeting
March 5, 2007
The meeting provided new perspectives on collaborative research, scientific community development and global health, with a focus on infectious diseases of the developing world.
We had 114 people register, 10 posters presented and many great speakers.
Presentation Videos and Slides (PDF)
- Developing drugs for neglected parasitic diseases in an academic incubator
James McKerrow, PhD,
Sandler Center/QB3, UCSF
- Mining Small Molecule Probes of Human Parasite Proteases from Libraries of Covalent Inhibitors
Matt Bogyo, PhD,
Stanford University Medical School
- Charting the Past and Proposing the Future Course of Antimalarial Discovery in Chemical Space
Anang Shelat, PhD,
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Modeling and Determining the Structures of Proteins and Macromolecular Assemblies
Andrej Sali, PhD
- Academic drug discovery: the chemistry challenges of target choice and screening library selection
Christopher Lipinski, PhD,
- Panel, Technical community roadmap for open collaborations and global health
Barry Bunin, PhD,
Collaborative Drug Discovery
Thanks to our other speakers and panel members.
This blog is authored by members of the CDD Vault community. CDD Vault is a hosted drug discovery informatics platform that securely manages both private and external biological and chemical data. It provides core functionality including chemical registration, structure activity relationship, chemical inventory, and electronic lab notebook capabilities!
CDD Vault: Drug Discovery Informatics your whole project team will embrace!