Software Engineer for Informatics and Machine Learning
Primary tasks include:
- Improving the natural language processing and machine learning technology for predicting assay annotations from existing information
- Maintaining the underlying ontology-based annotation system for integration with the greater semantic web
- Designing a quality control infrastructure to validate new versions of the platform and releasing to multiple sites in real time
- Refining the user interface in response to feedback from scientists
- Familiarity with the underlying technologies is desirable but not essential: you must be able to learn quickly, and have a passion for making a difference to modern drug discovery.