Upcoming Webinar: Best Practices for Managing Nucleic Acid Data in CDD Vault
Best Practices for Managing Nucleic Acid Data in CDD Vault
August 10, 2022 • 10:00AM (PT), 1:00PM (ET), 18:00 (BST)
Using the flexibility of configurable user defined fields, researchers can implement CDD Vault as a central source of truth for managing their nucleic acid data. Sequences can be registered using common or modified nucleotides, in vitro and in vivo experimental results can then be associated with each registered sequence, and scientists can connect experimental recordings from the ELN to the structured reports of the Registration system.
CDD Vault for nucleic acids can be applied to many research areas including: RNA therapeutics, CRISPR, vaccines, and reagents like PCR primers and plasmids.
We will cover the following:
- A general introduction to nucleic acid sequences in CDD Vault
- A sample workflow
- Registering an edited CRISPR plasmid from the ELN
- Searching for that plasmid
- Using that plasmid to edit a cell line
- Using that cell line to screen small molecules in a dose response assay
- How to register CRISPR/oligo libraries and screening data
- Capture chemically-modified siRNA conjugate data using custom modified oligos and mixtures