Copyrights and Trademarks
© Copyright 2006-2015 Collaborative Drug Discovery, Inc. All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or for any purpose without the express permission of Collaborative Drug Discovery Inc. The information contained herein may be changed without prior notice.
“Archive, Mine, Collaborate”, CDD Vault, CDD Collaborate, and CDD Public are trademarks or registered trademarks of Collaborative Drug Discovery, Inc.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Your Acceptance
- CDD Accounts
- In order to access features of the Website, you will have to obtain your own CDD account. You may never use another’s account without permission from CDD. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify CDD immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Although CDD will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of CDD or others due to such unauthorized use.
- Uploaded and Access to CDD Community Public Access Data
- As a CDD account holder you may upload and have access to the CDD Database data accessible to all other CDD account holders (“Community Public Access Data”). You understand that whether or not such Community Public Access Data is previously published, CDD does not guarantee any confidentiality amongst other CDD account holders with respect to any Community Public Access Data.
- In connection with your own Community Public Access Data, you further agree that you will not upload material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant CDD all of the license rights granted herein.
- CDD does not endorse any Community Public Access Data or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and CDD expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Community Public Access Data. CDD does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and CDD will remove all Community Public Access Data if properly notified that such Community Public Access Data infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. CDD reserves the right to remove Community Public Access Data without prior notice.
- For Use and Exporting of Third-Party Community Public Access Data the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use and exporting of third-party Community Public Access Data on the CDD Website.
- With a free read-only account you may view and mine the third-party Community Public Access Data only within the CDD Database on the CDD website.
- With an account that can export data: :
- You may access and export Community Public Access Data owned by third parties solely for your information and for your research group’s own internal use.
- Exported Community Public Access Data may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of its respective owners and CDD.
- You may access and export Community Public Access Data and other content only as permitted under this Agreement. CDD reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Community Public Access Data.
- You agree to not engage in any use, copying, or distribution of Community Public Access Data of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the CDD Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Community Public Access Data or enforce limitations on use of the CDD Website or the content therein.
- You understand that when using the CDD Website, you will be exposed to Community Public Access Data from a variety of sources, and that CDD is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Community Public Access Data. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Community Public Access Data that is inaccurate or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against CDD with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold CDD, its Owners/Operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.