Operations Manager / System Administrator / DevOps
As the first full-time member of the operations team, you will be in charge of the infrastructure used to deliver the CDD Vault application. We have cabinets in two data centers and also run instances of our application on AWS.
We believe in infrastructure-as-code. We are looking for someone who is already skilled at automating infrastructure management, or someone who has a SysAdmin background and a strong desire to strengthen their coding skills. You will be given significant leeway to do your job the way you think is best.
The ideal candidate has experience with a lot of the following:
- Linux/Unix systems administration
- Configuration management (Puppet)
- Database replication, backups, and monitoring (MySQL)
- Network and OS security hardening, monitoring, and auditing
- AWS Lambda
- AWS API Gateway
- ... and a desire to learn about the rest.
- Be able to participate in weekly on-call rotation with two other employees
- Be independent, meticulous, and result-driven