Careers at CDD
Join us in our mission to make drug discovery truly collaborative
CDD Vault is the leading hosted collaborative drug discovery informatics platform. Every day, scientists around the world manage, analyze and securely collaborate around their data using CDD Vault. This type of collaboration is crucial to research on under-funded diseases like Tuberculosis and Malaria and also provides a strategic, competitive advantage in commercial markets. CDD Vault is currently being used by multiple projects that are seeking therapies for COVID-19.
Our long list of customers includes academic labs, biotechs, big pharmas, government laboratories, as well as leading funders of collaborations like the NIH, the EU FP7, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Work & Benefits
We think the world has seen too many ugly scientific applications. We care about usability and details. Our team ships code quickly and iteratively. We think design and community management are as important as great technology. We believe in making complex technology simple for scientists.
We believe a few great people can make a big difference. We strive to embody our name and empower every CDD employee to do their best work. This means working collaboratively, and giving every person ownership and responsibilities.
We also offer the following attractive benefits:
- Competitive salaries and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive insurance (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Family-friendly flexible schedules plus four weeks vacation or paid-time-off
- CDD's main office is centrally located in Burlingame, California, and we also welcome applications from remote candidates
- An innovative, collaborative, accepting culture