Pistoia Alliance Webinar: FAIR Bioassay Annotation, March 25
Upcoming Webinar: FAIR Bioassay Annotation
March 25, 2021 • 8:00AM (PT), 11:00AM (ET), 15:00 (GMT)
CDD is a proud member of the Pistoia Alliance DataFAIRy BioAssay project. In 2020 a team of scientists from AstraZeneca, BMS, Novartis and Roche set forth to find a way to convert unstructured biological assay descriptions into FAIR information objects. CDD's BioHarmony technology was chosen to support the pilot project.
In this talk, the project team will present the lessons learned in the pilot project to annotate bioassay descriptions en masse and will chart a way to expand this effort in the future.
- Isabella Feierberg, Associate Principal Scientist, AstraZeneca
- Dana Vanderwall, Director of Biology & Preclinical IT, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Rama Balakrishnan, Biomedical Ontology Specialist, Genentech
- Martin Romacker, Senior Principal Scientist in Scientific Solution Engineering and Architecture, Roche
- Samantha Jeschonek, Research Scientist, Collaborative Drug Discovery
- Timothy Ikeda, Automation Principal Scientist, AstraZeneca
- Gabriel Backiananthan, Novartis
- Anosha Siripala, Technical Associate Director, Scientific Products, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR)