4th Annual CDD Community Meeting for Catalyzing Drug Discovery Research!
September 30, 2010
The 4th Annual CDD Community Meeting, is a 1-day event on October 21st. The CDD Community Meeting is the best place for the CDD community and all scientists to get together, discuss their research projects, and showcase their work to others in the community.
- G. Steven Burrill, CEO, Burrill & Company: Life Sciences Venture Capital, Private Equity, Merchant Banking, and Media
- Ricardo Macarrón, EMTM, PhD, VP of Sample Management Technologies – PTS, GlaxoSmithKline
- Richard Elliott, PhD, Senior Program Officer, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (B&MGF)
- Clifton Barry, PhD, Senior Investigator & Chief, Tuberculosis Research Section, NIAID (NIH)
- Phil Skolnick, PhD, DSc (hon.), Director, Division of Pharmacotherapies & Medical Consequences of Drug Abuse, National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- Sorena Nadaf, Director of Translational Bioinformatics & CIO, UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Jonathan Baell, PhD, Medicinal Chemistry Group Leader, Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research (Australia)
- Michael Pollastri, PhD, Associate Professor, Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Northeastern University
- Plus other leading Industry, Academic, Foundation, and Govt scientists (please contact [email protected] if you have a proposal for talk, poster, etc)
For directions to/parking at the UCSF Mission Bay Conference Center, please click here:
There are many hotel options in downtown SF; we recommend the Courtyard Mariott as a good value.
Read about the event here!
This blog is authored by members of the CDD Vault community. CDD Vault is a hosted drug discovery informatics platform that securely manages both private and external biological and chemical data. It provides core functionality including chemical registration, structure activity relationship, chemical inventory, and electronic lab notebook capabilities!
CDD Vault: Drug Discovery Informatics your whole project team will embrace!